Friday, December 08, 2017

New Dustin Hoffman Accuser Claims Harassment and Physical Violation on Broadway (Guest Column)

New Dustin Hoffman Accuser Claims Harassment and Physical Violation on Broadway (Guest Column)

Yuck. "Then one night I was in my position at the mic preparing for my laughing scene. Dustin arrived and took his seat behind me. There was an unusual number of the crew backstage that night — men who were not needed until intermission or the end of the show. Dustin started his grope. I started my batting him away and laughing on cue. Suddenly he grabs the bottom of my slip and pulls it up over my head, exposing my breasts and body to the crew and covering my face. I missed one of my laugh cues. Dustin had spread the word to the crew to come backstage at that time for a surprise. What a jokester. Mr. Fun. It was sickening. After the show, one of the actors in the stage scene screamed at me and accused me of being totally unprofessional because I missed my cue. I tried to tell him what happened and he said it was my fault and walked away. When at last I found an opportunity, I pushed Dustin up against the wall screaming, "Fuck you! How would you like it if someone did that to you before you walked out on stage every night, Mr. Method Actor? Leave me alone!" He did... for three days. And then it was back to groping as usual."

No comments:

Post a Comment