Thursday, May 31, 2007

A fool and his money are soon parted...

Chris Pirillo has just ordered an Optimus Maximus keyboard, the most expensive keyboard there is at ~$1500. Wow.

"Why?!"

I keep asking myself the same question.

I've had to sell more than my fair share of extra gadgets around here (and believe you me, I have plenty more gizmos to go). So, it's not like I'm spending that amount of money outright! They're not sending it to me as a review unit, believe you me. Oh, and if anybody wants to buy any of my older tech crap (hardware, software, etc.), let me know. I'll have to put together a "Keyboard Fund Shopping List" soon, eh?

Okay, even if you don't wanna buy my stuff, there's always Craigslist.

Yes, Ponzi knows what I'm doing. Yes, I'm crazy for doing it. Yes, I'm going to have the coolest keyboard on my block (if not city). Yes, I'll show it off at every given opportunity. Yes, I'm hoping it'll be nicer than my aluminum keyboard. Yes, I'm hoping that it'll last forever (but I'm not holding my breath). Yes, I'll be keeping everybody posted with progress reports and updates from Artlebedev.com. Yes, I'll take photos. Yes, I'll use it on my live video stream. Yes, I really need to sell old software and hardware (legitimately purchased) to help cover the costs for this keyboard.

Yes, I can't wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment