Saturday, June 18, 2011

President lying over Same Sex Marriage Support?

Who are you going to believe? Me or my lying signatures? [Link]

John Aravois of AmericaBlog Gay is incensed, incensed! that the President’s people - prepare to be shocked at this revelation – lied about President Obama’s past support for same-sex marriage.  Apparently, 
Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia
Obama had never… well, the title says it all:

“Senior White House aide: 1996 Obama gay marriage questionnaire is a fake, even though Obama signed it”

Via Glenn Reynolds, who probably is as contemptuous of this as I am.  And I support same-sex marriage; the only difference between me and the President is, I’m not afraid to say so.  But it’s amazing how outraged Aravois can still get over what is pretty much a routine betrayal of him by the President (perfectly safe one, too*).



Not all conservatives are against SSM and not all liberals are for it - including Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment