Tuesday, February 21, 2017

What the president of Y Combinator learned from interviewing 100 Trump supporters

What the president of Y Combinator learned from interviewing 100 Trump supporters
Good information. "Altman also asked supporters what they didn't like about Trump (“I hate that he discredits the press all the time. That seems to forebode great evil.”), what makee them nervous about Trump (“The thing I’m most worried about is war, and that he could destroy the whole world.), what they think of the Left's response to Trump so far (“You need to give us an opportunity to admit we may have been wrong without saying we’re bad people. I am already thinking I made a mistake, but I feel ostracized from my community.”), and what would convince them to note vote for Trump again ("If the Russia thing were true, I’d turn against him. Why don’t y’all focus on that instead of his tweets?”). This is essential reading."

No comments:

Post a Comment