Thursday, June 22, 2017

Officials Recommend 1-Day Suspension After Columbus, Ohio, Officer Is Caught Kicking Handcuffed Black Man in the Head

Officials Recommend 1-Day Suspension After Columbus, Ohio, Officer Is Caught Kicking Handcuffed Black Man in the Head
24 hour suspension. "Had I walked up to a random person (let alone a restrained person) and kicked him or her in the head, it would be recommended that I be put in jail for assault, I’m pretty sure, but I am not Columbus Police Officer Zachary Rosen. According to Raw Story, on Wednesday, the Columbus Police Department revealed that Chief of Police Kim Jacobs recommended the 24-hour suspension for Rosen. It is noted, however, that Columbus Mayor Andrew Ginther said in a statement that the director of public safety will have the final say about whether to uphold the suspension, fire Rosen or choose another route of discipline. So now all eyes are on the director, I suppose."

No comments:

Post a Comment