Monday, July 30, 2018

Man caught on video hurling n-word at Black man loses business 'This has completely and thoroughly ruined my life' - theGrio

Man caught on video hurling n-word at Black man loses business 'This has completely and thoroughly ruined my life' - theGrio

It? No, you did this to yourself. “Now Whitman is crying the blues for being out of a job after being the racist antagonist. “It was an awful mistake and obviously I don’t know how to explain it, and it’s ruined my life and it’s ruined my family’s life,” Whitman said in a voicemail to the Columbus Dispatch. “I’m out of business, I’m completely out, I’m done, I’ll never work in Columbus again,” he says. “This has completely and thoroughly ruined my life.” Trying to offer up a tired explanation, Whitman said: “I was just trying to address the rudeness.””

No comments:

Post a Comment